Digital Shadows provides insight into an organization’s external digital risks and the threat actors targeting them. Digital Shadows SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with human analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, and reputation risks. Digital Shadows continually monitors the Internet across the visible, deep and dark web, as well as other online sources to create an up-to- the minute view of an organization and provide it with tailored threat intelligence. We have ambitious growth plans for 2017, and as such we're seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey as we continue to expand our operation.
Responsible for managing the full SDLC including tactical prioritisation and functional design, the Product Owner will liaise between marketing, service delivery and our engineering teams to define, deliver and roll out new features within our innovative, market leading product. Developing the right product capability is pivotal as we grow our product and our business.
With excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines the successful candidate will have some experience in a similar position and have a passion for solving client’s challenges through innovative products. The ideal candidate has hands on experience defining, documenting and delivering product features in an agile software development environment against a complex technical stack. They must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a late stage start-up with a rapidly expanding customer base and fast developing priorities.
This role will involve
- Creating user stories based on strategic and tactical requirements for our development cycle
- Managing the product backlog and single view of priorities
- Owning, planning and monitoring the transition of new features into production to ensure that they are rolled out and used appropriately
- Aligning internal and external stakeholders on required features
- Functional and user interface design for feature development
- Co-ordination of dependencies and planning between development and service delivery
- Product feature documentation, prioritisation and clarifications of stories during development cycle
- Provide timely support and communication for live issues on the platform
- Passion for Digital Shadows, ambition and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Strong agile experience using Scrum
- Passion for product development and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, being comfortable dealing with both customers, and internal business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to rapidly learn new software and maintain competency with developing technologies
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar product management, solutions architect or functional/business analysis role, ideally at a SaaS or security company
- A Bachelor’s degree in a numerate subject
- Ability to manage time effectively under pressure to meet schedules and deadlines
- Knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of the cyber security industry
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Salary is negotiable on, and commensurate with, experience. Salary range is between £40,000-50,000.
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events
- If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through our online application portal.
- We are seeking a candidate to start in July/August