Client Success Manager
Digital Shadows provides insight into an organization’s external digital risks and the threat actors targeting them. Digital Shadows SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with human analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, and reputation risks. Digital Shadows continually monitors the Internet across the visible, deep and dark web, as well as other online sources to create an up-to-the-minute view of an organization and provide it with tailored threat intelligence. We have ambitious growth plans for 2017, and as such we're seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey as we continue to expand our operation.
We have amazing clients and a premier product, as a Client Success Manager you play a vital role in customer relationships, retention and optimization. The Client Success team ensures our clients are as successful as possible in using Digital Shadows SearchLight™. This role is an integration of technology, marketing, sales, professional services, training and support.
A successful applicant for the Client Success Manager role must have prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention. Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product and familiarity working with clients of all sizes. Applicants must have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, as well as being detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills. Our internal team is just as important as our clients. You must be a strong team player, have worked closely with Product and Engineering teams, and be a self-starter who thrives in a multi-tasking environment and adjusts to priorities on the fly.
Please apply if you are:
- Driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Passionate about helping and serving our customers: They win, so you win
- An experienced Client Success professional, looking to take your career to the next level by tackling a rapidly growing client base, learning a new product from scratch, and extending technical knowledge
We’re ambitious for our people, not just our company. We set bold goals and nurture exceptional talent. But we have fun too and look for the right attitude and potential. This spirit of commitment is what binds us together.
The role will report to our Global Head of Client Success, and will work alongside a top-notch team of Client Success Managers.
Candidates must be available for interviews immediately and willing to start in our Dallas office soon thereafter. Remote work will not be available for this position.
Must have skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar Client Success role and field
- Experience working with development teams (Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Analyst teams)
- Demonstrable experience working with remotely dispersed teams
- Ability to ask open-ended questions
- Able to deal with a constantly expanding and changing environment as part of a rapidly growing company
- Ability and flexibility to collaborate with other teams - including product, engineering, marketing and sales
- A passion for growing teams and driving consistency, efficiency and customer satisfaction, both for our internal and external customers
- Ability to travel between the UK and USA and to visit sites/offices on an as-needed basis
- Excel under pressure, in a fast paced environment
- Ability to navigate different communication channels
- Proficiency and passion for both cyber security and putting the client first
- Can demonstrate innovation, adaptability, pragmatism and enthusiasm for their work
- Must have clear, concise, straight to the point communication, both verbally and in writing
- Must understand the implications of working with a team and be committed to the necessary flexibility to support teams as needed
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Language skills (particularly Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese or Mandarin) are highly desired
- Experience working for a technology company
- Proficient in Office software
- Product management experience
- Interest in cyber intelligence
- Competitive benefits package, including equity options
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- New and growing office in Dallas, TX
- Future career prospects and further training opportunities
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through our online application portal.
We are seeking a candidate to start ASAP.