Digital Shadows is a fast growth company with offices in Dallas, London, San Francisco, Frankfurt & Singapore. Digital Shadows minimizes digital risk by identifying unwanted exposure and protecting against external threats. Organizations can suffer regulatory fines, loss of intellectual property, and reputational damage when digital risk is left unmanaged. Digital Shadows SearchLight™ helps you minimize these risks by detecting data loss, securing your online brand, and reducing your attack surface. To learn more and get free access to SearchLight, visit www.digitalshadows.com.
The Office Coordinator-Internship (6months) is a part time position(20 hours per week) and will report to the U.S. People Operations Manager based in San Francisco. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive Coordinator with strong communication skills and background in office management. This role will organize and coordinate all office operations, events, and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety for all Dallas personnel. A successful candidate will enjoy being the go-to person, who wears many hats and Juggles competing priorities.
This role will be pivotal in providing a sense of stability for our growing office.
Assist U.S. Operations Manager as needed in communicating and planning events/activities and providing coverage when needed.
Assist our legal team with admin tasks.
Assist HR with scheduling candidate interviews, employee onboarding paperwork, coordinating DS perks and ensuring work stations are set up, and building access is granted to new joiners.
- Manage a monthly budget, including recording expenses
- Serve as the main point of contact for the office and facilities management for maintenance, mailing, supplies, ordering, printer/scanners, bills, deliveries and pick-ups, snacks and general office inquiries
- Keep a watchful eye on our communal spaces, kitchens, and meeting rooms to ensure those areas are presentable and properly stocked with supplies. Identify areas of procedural office improvement to help increase organizational efficiency
- Maintain a positive, upbeat atmosphere, and be a welcoming presence embodying the values of DS.
- Previous experience or interest in office management/coordination
- Comfortable working with remote team and across time zones
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (you will directly influence the overall morale/culture of the Dallas office and often, be the first impression of visitors/new hires)
- A trustworthy go-getter with a positive attitude, meticulous attention to detail, and a strong ability to prioritize and multitask (you have the opportunity to make a long lasting impact on this company).
- Must be able to hold highly confidential information
- Available for after-hours events (nights/weekends) is a plus
- Experience with Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, G-Suite is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about the opportunity to gain hands on experience in a fast-paced office and company where anything is possible. This person must be warm and friendly, exceeding organized, flexible, professional by nature, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people by creating opportunities of inclusion and connection.
**We are looking to have someone start immediately.
- Fun, lively office with free snacks and drinks
- Office located near DART, Uptown, and SMU and great lunch spots
- Parking is available within a short walk
- Diverse, fun & awesome colleagues
- Interesting, dynamic work
- Regular social events/outings
Equal opportunity for disabled Veterans, recently separated Veterans, other protected Veterans, and for workers with disabilities.
Digital Shadows is committed to our customers and our community. Through a range of charitable giving programs we enable our employees to get involved with charitable organizations and donate on behalf of our clients to causes that matter to them.
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through this online application portal.