Digital Shadows is a VC-backed, growth stage company with offices in London, San Francisco and Dallas. We monitor and manage digital risk across the widest range of data sources within the open, deep, and dark web to protect an organization’s business, brand, and reputation. Our Digital Shadows SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with human intelligence analysts to manage and mitigate risks of an organization’s brand exposure, VIP exposure, cyber threat, data exposure, infrastructure exposure, physical threat, and third party risk, and create an up-to-the minute view of an organization’s digital risk with tailored threat intelligence.
We are seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey and share in our accomplishments and passion.
For more information on Digital Shadows, please visit http://www.digitalshadows.com
The applicant will have significant experience in a prior threat intelligence analysis / operations capability and will play a key part in all phases of the Digital Shadows intelligence life cycle, but with a predominant focus within technical research and analysis.
The Intelligence Specialist Security Intelligence (SecInt) role is primarily responsible for:
- Assisting day to day technical cyber threat investigations.
- Assisting in writing technical cyber threat details in RFI and other intelligence products under tight deadlines for customers.
- Cyber threat intelligence research including developing new intelligence techniques.
- Development of cyber threat frameworks and models to meet clients’ needs.
- Training, education and awareness of technical cyber security.
- Monitoring and responding to ad-hoc cyber security queries form Intelligence teams.
- Attending conferences/public speaking events as necessary
The position does call for considerable flexibility, however, and you will be required to undertake such additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Above all else, you should be comfortable working in a fast moving technical environment, producing robust and rapid technical cyber threat analysis and assessments in support of both the customer and organisation’s needs.
The role will report to Director, Intelligence.
This opportunity is not available for paid relocation; any relocation expenses must be borne by the job candidate. Candidate must be available for interviews immediately and willing to start soon thereafter. Preferred candidate will have experience working within an intelligence team.
Location of role: Dallas, TX.
Closing date of application: 1 June 2017
Must have skills:
- Extensive experience in a similar cyber operational role and field.
- Technical cyber security qualifications such as SANS FOR508,572,578
- Extensive expertise with Linux.
- Extensive expertise with network intrusion analysis and general log analysis.
- Proficiency and passion for both cyber security and intelligence analysis.
- Can demonstrate innovation, adaptability, pragmatism and enthusiasm for their work.
- Familiarity with dynamic malware analysis.
- Must have clear, concise, straight to the point communication, both verbally and in writing.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Language skills (particularly Russian, Arabic, German, Swedish, Japanese or Mandarin) are highly desired.
- Cyber security certifications such as GSEC, CEH or Security+ are an advantage.
- Knowledge of cyber actors, tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Flexible working conditions and hours.
- Future career prospects and further training opportunities.
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through our online application portal.