Office Coordinator -Full time
Digital Shadows is a VC-backed, growth stage company with offices in London, San Francisco and Dallas. We monitor and manage digital risk across the widest range of data sources within the open, deep, and dark web to protect an organization’s business, brand, and reputation. Our Digital Shadows SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with human intelligence analysts to manage and mitigate risks of an organization’s brand exposure, VIP exposure, cyber threat, data exposure, infrastructure exposure, physical threat, and third party risk, and create an up-to-the minute view of an organization’s digital risk with tailored threat intelligence. For more information on Digital Shadows, please visit http://www.digitalshadows.com
The Dallas Office Coordinator will report to the U.S. Operations Manager based in San Francisco. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive Coordinator with strong communication skills and background in office management. This role will organize and coordinate all office operations, events, and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety for all Dallas personnel. They will also manage 2 calendars for VP level employees. A successful candidate will enjoy being the go to person, who wears many hats and Juggles competing priorities.
This role will be pivotal in providing a sense of stability for our growing office.
- Manage 2 VP calendars
- Assist U.S. Operations Manager as needed
- Assiting our legal team with admin tasks
- Coordinate office moves, building relationships with the building management and facilities team, and assisting the office with all Dallas related needs.
- Assist HR with candidate interviews, employee onboarding, DS perks and ensuring work stations are set up, and building access is granted to new joiners
- Manage a monthly budget, including recording expenses and creating projections for the future growth
- Serve as the main point of contact for maintenance, mailing, supplies, ordering, printer/scanners, bills, deliveries and pick ups and general office inquiries
- General office & facilities management (including ordering office supplies, snacks)
- Keep a watchful eye on our communal spaces, kitchens, and meeting rooms to ensure those areas are presentable and properly stocked with supplies
- Support People Operations in proactively planning activities both in and outside the office
- Proactively manage all professional communications to the office to keep the team up to date on upcoming events, building maintenance, office moves etc.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat atmosphere, and be a welcoming presence emboding the values of DS.
- Identify areas of procedural office improvement to help increase organizational efficiency
- Support the San Francisco office by providing coverage as needed.
- Previous experience within office management/coordination
- Comfortable working with remote team and across timezones
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (you will directly influence the overall morale/culture of the Dallas office and often, be the first impression of visitors/new hires)
- Organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Trustworthy nature and able to hold highly confidential information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- A go- getter with a positive attitude and strong ability to prioritize and multitask (you have the opportunity to make a long lasting impact on this company)
- Available for after hours events (nights/weekends)
- Experience with Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about the opportunity to gain hands on experience in a fast-growing office and company where anything is possible. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, professional by nature, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people by creating opportunities of inclusion and connection.
**We are looking to have someone start immediately.
- Fun, lively office with snacks and refreshments
- Office located near DART, Uptown, and SMU and great lunch spots
- Parking is available within a short walk
- Superb city locations
- Diverse, fun & awesome colleagues
- Interesting, dynamic work
- Regular social events/outings
- Comprehensive Health Benefits, Stock Options & 401k and Pension Matching
Equal opportunity for disabled Veterans, recently separated Veterans, other protected Veterans, and for workers with disabilities.
Digital Shadows is committed to our customers and our community. Through a range of charitable giving programs we enable our employees to get involved with charitable organizations and donate on behalf of our clients to causes that matter to them.
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through this online application portal.