Sales & Marketing Database Administrator
Digital Shadows provides insight into an organization’s external digital risks and the threat actors targeting them. Digital Shadows SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with human analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, and reputation risks. Digital Shadows continually monitors the Internet across the visible, deep and dark web, as well as other online sources to create an up-to- the minute view of an organization and provide it with tailored threat intelligence. We have ambitious growth plans for 2017, and as such we're seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey as we continue to expand our operation.
The Sales & Marketing Database Administrator will support the health and efficiency of Marketing and Sales Operations. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the quality and completeness of CRM and Marketing Automation data; will work cross-departments to support the governance and implementation of change management for Sales and Marketing technology; will support marketing campaign execution; and will maintain underlying data for customer lifecycle metrics.
- Develop and implement a holistic CRM data management strategy, including routine data hygiene and normalization.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales Operations to manage and communicate change requests.
- Assist with lead list cleansing and importing to use in Marketing campaigns.
- Use best-in-class Marketing Automation Platform to build distribution lists, landing pages, emails, and other assets for marketing campaigns where needed.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Service and Operations to confirm CRM data accuracy.
- Basic understanding of a customer lifecycle.
- Strong attention to detail, quality control, and proficiency with Excel.
- 2-3 years experience managing a marketing or sales database
- 2-3 years experience with CRM or Marketing Automation, preferably Salesforce and Marketo
- Little-to-no ego, ability to wear multiple hats, agile mindset, ready to roll-up her/his sleeves and get to work for a fast-paced startup where marketing-sales-alignment is not just a buzzword. #nosilos
- Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Fun, lively office with unlimited snacks and refreshments
- Office located near MUNI/BART and great lunch spots
- Competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, share options, life insurance, a 401K plan, medical/dental/vision coverage
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we
only accept applications through this online application portal.