Client Solution Architect
The Digital Shadows Client Success team strives to build trusted enduring partnerships with our clients. As a Client Solution Architect (CSA), you play a vital role establishing and supporting the success plan for our clients. The role will report to our Director of Client Engineering and will work alongside our wider Client Success team.
The Client Solution Architect is responsible for embedding Digital Shadows capability at the heart of our clients' processes. From initial on-boarding and through life Clients will look to their CSA to help them get the most value out of Digital Shadows through technical integration, process development and enhanced support. Working alongside the Client Success Manager, the CSA is expected to identify opportunities to increase value for clients and work with those clients to capture that value. The CSA creates and advises on best practice for users and others in Digital Shadows.
The role is varied and requires excellent workload management skills - focusing time where most value can be delivered and balancing competing requirements. Whilst most time will be spent with clients, CSAs will produce best practice and will be called upon to support other client facing teams, as well as occasionally represent the company at industry events.
Goals and responsibilities
- Capture and maintain the information we need from clients to optimize service for them
- Identify opportunities to add value to existing client process and work with clients to capture more value.
- Provide best practice advice on using threat intelligence across client teams
- Create implementation plans for integration with technology partners
- Construct success plans including goals, scope, milestones and deliverables, work breakdown structure and risks
- Participate in beta and UAT testing and early adopter deployments
- Serve as the product subject matter experts for clients
- Provide voice-of-the-customer to other teams within Digital Shadows
- Retention Rates for clients in CSA Region
- Client satisfaction and feedback
- Adoption of technical integrations with client systems
- Contribution to best practice library and colleague development
- 4+ years’ experience implementing/consulting on Cyber Security solutions
- Excellent knowledge of the Cyber Security market, users, decision makers and products
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead through influence
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Coaching mentality
- Ability to travel regularly, occasionally globally and to visit sites/offices on an as-needed basis
- Experience with security tools i.e. Intelligence Platforms, Orchestration & Automation, Remediation Enforcement, Security Analytics/SEIM, Ticketing & Incident Management
- Cyber security certifications such as CEH, CISSP and Security+
- Language skills (particularly Spanish, German, French, Italian) are highly desired
- Experience with cyber intelligence/security analysis experience, including Open Source Intelligence
- Knowledge of cyber actors, tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with experience
- Fun, lively offices with events, snacks, and refreshments
- Offices located near public transit and great lunch spots
- Competitive benefits package including pension matching
Overview of Digital ShadowsDigital Shadows is a VC-backed, growth stage company with offices in London, San Francisco, and Dallas. We monitor and manage digital risk across the widest range of data sources within the open, deep, and dark web to protect an organization’s business, brand, and reputation. Our Digital Shadows SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with human intelligence analysts to manage and mitigate risks of an organization’s brand exposure, VIP exposure, cyber threat, data exposure, infrastructure exposure, physical threat, and third-party risk, and create an up-to-the-minute view of an organization’s digital risk with tailored threat intelligence. We are seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey and share in our accomplishments and passion.
For more information on Digital Shadows, please visit http://www.digitalshadows.com
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through this online application portal.
Equal opportunity for disabled Veterans, recently separated Veterans, other protected Veterans, and for workers with disabilities.