Client Success Manager
Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
We have amazing clients and a premier product. As a Client Success Manager you play a vital role in customer relationships, retention and optimization. The Client Success Team ensures our clients are as successful as possible in using Digital Shadows SearchLight™. This role is an integration of technology, marketing, sales, professional services, training and support.
Please apply if you are:
- Driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Passionate about helping and serving our customers: They win, so you win
- An experienced Client Success professional, looking to take your career to the next level by tackling a rapidly growing client base, learning a new product from scratch, and extending technical knowledge
We are seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey and share in our accomplishments and passion.
The role will report to our Senior Client Success Manager and will work alongside a top-notch team of Client Success Managers.
- 2-4 years of direct experience in Client Success, Product Management, or Consulting
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS or technology focused organization, with detailed knowledge of the client lifecycle
- Experience in, or working closely with the cyber security industry and security operations teams.
- Proven experience in process documentation and development
- Demonstrated experience in report development and creation of client metrics and activities
- Desire to understand the customer's security challenges, culture and environment, specifically market trends, future technology, competition and partners that may affect the customer's business
- Excellent verbal/written presentation skills. Critical thinking for business operations.
- Ability to travel between the UK and USA and to visit sites/offices on an as-needed basis
Essential Skills & Experience
- Language skills (particularly Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese or Mandarin) are highly beneficial
- Experience with cyber intelligence/security analysis experience, preferably with Open Source Intelligence
- Knowledge of cyber actors, tactics, techniques and procedures
- Proficient in Office software
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Future career prospects and further training opportunities
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through our online application portal.