Regional Sales Manager (Southern Europe)
Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for selling managed services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Regional Sales Manager will reach business targets through excellent technical presentation and communications skills and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role. As a Regional Sales manager at Digital Shadows you will be responsible for acquiring and closing new business from new accounts and meeting an annual quota. This position partners with inside sales, marketing, product development and the Executive team to ensure you’re poised for success.
- Prospecting into mid to large sized companies while managing an efficient sales process
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Provide price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and ensure their orders are properly placed
- Collaborate with VP Sales and Inside Sales to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Work effectively with existing channel partners whilst identifying new opportunities to expand the channel
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Where necessary, support of marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the CRM database
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5-10+ years direct and channel Enterprise Software selling experience within the IT security space to large enterprises
- Experience in Information Security products or services
- In depth knowledge of the security market with extensive contacts which can be leveraged immediately
- Recent experience of Selling into the Southern European market, demonstrable client and partner base
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Experienced with working with “C” level execs with a track record of closing six figure deals
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Comfortable working in the fast paced and dynamic environment of a start-up.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (SFDC).
- Experience in a start-up or security vendor
- Experience of providing web-based demonstrations
- Experience in working in a secure environment with sensitive information
- Fluent French and/or Italian Speaker, in addition to English
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Future career prospects and further training opportunities
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events