Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
The Digital Shadows HR Team are responsible for all people related activity which includes attracting and retaining talented employees within our business. People are our best assets and our HR team are the driving force behind supporting the entire employee lifecycle and experience at Digital Shadows.
What you’ll be doing..
- Responsible for the delivery of HR related administration supporting the end to end employee life cycle including new joiners, leavers, salary/benefit changes, maternity/parental leave, sick pay etc.
- Maintain accurate employee records for all employees, contractors, interns and work experience students, adhering to Data Protection guidelines
- Recruitment administration e.g. standardising interview question sheets and templates. Extending support to all Hiring Managers on the interview panel when required
- Administer offer letters and contracts of employments for all new joiners and support with their integration into the business
- Track and report annual leave balances plus general HR metrics
- Track and review probation end dates (for the UK) and follow up with Line Managers to ensure that the probation process is well managed.
- Work in partnership with the HR Business Partner to plan communications to all employees regarding benefits and upcoming events or training
- Be empowered to suggest ways in which document processes can be amended to ensure smarter ways of working
- Maintain confidentiality and operate with integrity in accordance with the GDPR and Company policies and procedures
- Support HR processes, including the annual compensation review, appraisals and grievances/disciplinary etc.
- Support with global payroll preparation and ensure that all data is accurate
- Support with 2019 diversity and inclusion initiatives, providing input and follow up
- Support ad hoc ER case issues/disciplinaries/grievances and escalating to HRBP as appropriate
- Assist with other ad hoc HR Projects as they come up
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is process driven and eager to develop alongside the role.
What success looks like:
- All offers, terms & conditions, leavers and changes are administered accurately and on time
- Payroll for each office location is accurate with minimal errors
- Employee data is managed accurately and securely
- Timely response to people queries from employees and Line Managers
We’d love to meet someone with...
- 2-3 years HR administration experience
- Excellent data inputting skills and someone who has a keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated team player, with plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Intermediate skill levels in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An aptitude for numbers, data, absorbing information, willing to learn a lot and take on responsibility
- Experience with HRIS &/or ATS applications
- Experience at a combination of small, growth oriented company and larger, established companies/processes desired
- The ability to keep information confidential and 100% discrete
- Study towards CIPD Level 3 Qualification is desirable (and can be supported as part of professional development)
- Effective time management
- Methodical, accurate and organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise workload & work in fast-paced environment
- Strong written communication skills to produce clear correspondence
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events