Product Marketing Manager
Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can communicate effectively with our market, clients and sales teams. You will be responsible for positioning our products in ways that will resonate with your audience, elevate our brand and differentiate our products.
For this role, you will be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques. We also need you to have a good knowledge of the security marketplace and understand the problems facing security operations and threat intelligence teams and how our main competitors position themselves.
With excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines, the successful candidate will have some experience in a similar position and have a passion for solving client’s challenges through innovative products. The ideal candidate has hands on experience defining, documenting and launching product features in an agile software development environment. They must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a start-up with a rapidly expanding customer base and fast developing priorities.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products, collaborating with the product, customer success, sales, and marketing teams to deliver compelling and effective campaigns to internal and external audiences.
*The role location is either US Remote or London, UK.
- Support the planning and launch of new offerings and capabilities and releases and participate in managing the cross-functional implementation of those plans.
- Position our sales organization to win through effective sales enablement tools and initiatives.
- Develop and keep fresh content including collateral, thought-leadership and solution presentations, speaking engagement abstracts, website content, videos, blogs, by-lined articles, webcasts, trade-shows, analyst briefings, and more to execute communication strategies and accelerate the buyer’s journey.
- Research, propose and implement go-to-market plans in collaboration with marketing, business development and sales to drive demand, customer adoption
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyse market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (Product, Engineering, Sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features and releases
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
Essential Skills & Experience
- A passion for Digital Shadows and the ambition and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- 3-5 years of security software product or solutions marketing experience
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Passion for product development and innovation
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in a start-up or security vendor
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Future career prospects and further training opportunities
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events