Junior Test Engineer
Digital Shadows monitors the open, deep, and dark web to manage and remediate our clients digital risks so they are protected against cyber attacks. We are looking for a Test engineer to join our development team in London.
We are building an innovative digital risk remediation platform that enables our clients to have a view of the online risks to their business in a way that was never before available. We are a VC-backed, growth stage company and looking to expand our engineering team. We’re crafting the most intelligent digital risk company in the world and we want you on board.
Over the next 12 months:
- You will improve our automated testing to deliver a high quality product within reduced test cycles
- You will have the freedom to work with the latest technologies in order to rapidly deliver new functionality
- You will influence the technology choices and the underlying architecture and design of our test infrastructure
- You will release code every three weeks as part of a cross functional scrum team
- You will help to revolutionise the ability for our clients to find and receive digital risk
- Collaborate across teams to define, design and implement end to end testing
- Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Contribute ideas and innovations to the product roadmap
- Write well-structured test plans and test results
- Utilise functional testing frameworks
- Report to line manager and others on progress
- Studying for, or graduate of a numerate degree, for example Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Passion to become an outstanding test engineer and gain expertise in Quality Assurance
- Desire to pick up new concepts, tools and technologies
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Java programming knowledge/experience is a must.
- Knowledge & Understanding of automating test using Selenium and Cucumber
- Knowledge & Understanding of BDD / TDD and Agile methodology concepts
- Experience of CI tooling (Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, etc)
- Exposure to RESTful API testing
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database technologies, ideally MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Exposure to cloud services such as AWS or GCE
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system
- Performance Testing concepts
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Salary is negotiable on and commensurate with experience.
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events
- Regular hack days
About Digital Shadows
Digital Shadows is a VC-backed, growth stage company with offices in London, San Francisco and Dallas. We monitor and manage digital risk across the widest range of data sources within the open, deep, and dark web to protect an organization’s business, brand, and reputation. Our Digital Shadows SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with human intelligence analysts to manage and mitigate risks of an organization’s brand exposure, VIP exposure, cyber threat, data exposure, infrastructure exposure, physical threat, and third party risk, and create an up-to-the minute view of an organization’s digital risk with tailored threat intelligence.
We are seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey and share in our accomplishments and passion.
For more information on Digital Shadows, please visit http://www.digitalshadows.com