Product Manager - Cyber Security
Digital Shadows is the leader in Digital Risk Protection. We monitor the open, deep and dark web to manage and remediate our clients digital risks protecting them from cyber attacks. We are looking for an experienced, London based, Product Manager.
We are building an innovative digital risk platform that enables our clients to have a view of the online risks to their business in a way that was never before available. Already a recognised market leader we are crafting the most intelligent digital risk company in the world and we want the best product talent.
A key part of our Product team, we expect Product Managers to identify market opportunities, develop strategy and plans to address them and collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Operations to make those plans a reality. This role is outward facing, you will want to capture and test ideas from a wide variety of stakeholders and be part of the conversation in the fast paced Cyber Security marketplace.
This role reports directly to the VP Product and requires you to:
- Identify and refine market problems through market analysis, client workshops, client feedback and collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Assess competition and market position
- Prioritise and build the product roadmap
- Contribute to functional and user experience design
- Produce go-to-market plans and work across relevant teams to make them a reality
- Define product use scenarios, and assisting with prioritisation and clarification during development sprints
- Monitor the transition of new features into production to ensure they achieve their goals
- Act as a subject matter expert for clients and as a product evangelist with both internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for Digital Shadows, ambition and the ability to learn quickly in a constantly changing environment
- Passion for great digital products, and how they are made
- Excellent communication skills, being comfortable dealing with both customers, and internal business and technical stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree in a numerate subject
- Ability to manage time effectively under pressure to meet schedules and deadlines
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security market
- Experience working in Threat Intelligence or Managed Security Services
- Experience of the software development lifecycle, in particular Agile methodologies
- Experience of working with the Pragmatic Marketing framework
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Salary is negotiable on and commensurate with experience
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events
- Real product responsibility in a rapidly growing market
About Digital Shadows
Digital Shadows is a VC-backed, growth stage company with offices in London, San Francisco and Dallas. We monitor and manage digital risk across the widest range of data sources within the open, deep, and dark web to protect an organization’s business, brand, and reputation. Our Digital Shadows SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with human intelligence analysts to manage and mitigate risks of an organization’s brand exposure, VIP exposure, cyber threat, data exposure, infrastructure exposure, physical threat, and third party risk, and create an up-to-the minute view of an organization’s digital risk with tailored threat intelligence.
We are seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey and share in our accomplishments and passion.
For more information on Digital Shadows, please visit http://www.digitalshadows.com