Marketing Operations Manager
Digital Shadows is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing team. To be successful, this person will be an expert in marketing automation, email marketing, data hygiene, analytics, and cross-functional collaboration. This role will fully manage our global marketing automation deployment in support of field marketing, events, and channel marketing. They will also have a strong understanding of marketing funnel management and CRM integration. This role will report to the Director of Marketing with strong visibility to CMO and senior leadership for reporting and analytics. We are looking for someone who can not only help take our marketing programs to the next level, but also an energetic, fun person to join our incredible team.
We are looking for candidates based in either San Francisco, CA or, remotely on the East Coast.
- Fully manage global Marketo deployment
- Build, execute and measure programs in Marketo to support marketing team leads
- Continuously grow and learn best practices for marketing automation, digital marketing and content marketing
- Maintain and test best practice optimized templates
- Build demand generation assets including emails, landing pages, and content assets
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing on subject lines, creative and copy tests to continually improve ROI
- Be internal SME/Power user for marketing systems and advise users as needed
- Responsible for deliverability and email reputation management
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers as needed
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing automation platforms
- Marketo certified expert preferred, but not required
- Analytical, results-oriented, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with HTML a plus, but not required
- Ability to move quickly and work autonomously to get the job done
- Positive attitude and focus on team culture
- Strong leadership skills
- B2B experience highly preferred, cyber security/tech experience a plus but not required
- Competitive benefits package
- Salary is negotiable on, and commensurate with, experience
- Flexible working conditions
- Fun, lively office environment
- Regular Company events
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through this online application portal.
Equal opportunity for disabled Veterans, recently separated Veterans, other protected Veterans, and for workers with disabilities.
Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.