Digital Shadows is a fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Frankfurt & Singapore. Digital Shadows minimizes digital risk by identifying unwanted exposure and protecting against external threats. Organizations can suffer regulatory fines, loss of intellectual property, and reputational damage when digital risk is left unmanaged. Digital Shadows SearchLight™ helps you minimize these risks by detecting data loss, securing your online brand, and reducing your attack surface. To learn more and get free access to SearchLight, visit www.digitalshadows.com.
The Pre-Sales Analyst position is an exciting and varied role combining threat monitoring and analysis as well as client facing responsibilities. Our Analysts conduct open source intelligence analysis using Digital Shadows’ proprietary SearchLight™ platform to monitor threats to our customers and draft customer-facing intelligence alerts. In addition to this, the Pre-Sales team engages with clients daily and works closely with sales engineers and sales managers to demonstrate our capabilities to potential clients. The successful candidate will be joining a busy team and will be expected to demonstrate a proactive approach to work.
A Pre-Sales Analyst will typically be:
- Working on multiple client projects concurrently, with each client undertaking a trial of between two and four weeks
- In regular contact with clients, directly advising them on the use of our platform and how to gain the most business benefit from the solution
- Working alongside a Pre-Sales Engineer and Account Manager to demonstrate appropriate solutions to meet customers needs
- Present the value of the Digital Shadows Searchlight solution to potential customers and partners
- A Humanities, Computing or Cyber Security related degree (i.e. History, International Relations, Politics, Computer Science, Cyber Security) or equivalent experience
- A background in Intelligence and / or Analytical Research either through related study, work experience or placement in a related discipline
- Experience in a customer service role, dealing with complex or difficult clients either face to face or remotely
- Experience of taking ownership of projects and delivering against committed results
- Experience of management of multiple competing demands and prioritizing your own work
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Comfortable working with technology and basic understanding of internet technologies (i.e. TCP/IP, DNS)
- An inquisitive and curious mind set
- Available for full time work in our Dallas office
Desirable knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience with open source intelligence (e.g. not simply using social media for personal use. Aggregating information from various social media platforms to identify threats or targeting, formulate logical conclusions, and offer prescriptive mitigation) or investigatory experience
- Language skills, particularly German, Japanese, Mandarin or Russian
- Industry recognized cyber security certifications
- Experience of using analytical tools such as i2, Palantir or Maltego
- Knowledge of cyber actors, tactics, techniques and procedures
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Salary is negotiable on and commensurate with experience.
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events
- Office located next to DART
Equal opportunity for disabled Veterans, recently separated Veterans, other protected Veterans, and for workers with disabilities.
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through our online application portal.
We are seeking a candidate to start ASAP.