Intelligence Analyst (Intern)
Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Germany and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
Intelligence Analysts work as part of our Cyber Threat Intelligence Team that partners with Digital Shadows customers. This team is primarily responsible for producing timely, accurate and relevant intelligence to support our intelligence platform, SearchLight™, and our clients’ intelligence requirements.
Intelligence Analyst Interns additionally have an opportunity to participate on intelligence reports while learning the tradecraft of cyber threat intelligence. Interns will shadow and be mentored by senior team members.
- Produce timely, accurate and relevant intelligence products
- Provide the analysis of Threat Data from a variety of sources, including: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), and other internal and external information feeds/ sources
- Process raw threat feeds to report security status and events to clients, e.g. monitoring, reporting and reacting to intelligence “signals”
- Update and process internal threat feeds
- Develop an understanding of the cyber threat landscape which our clients operate in
- Identify any intelligence coverage and configuration improvements
Essential Skills & Experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong writing and analytical skills
- Candidates must have an awareness of the cyber threat landscape
- Investigation / research / analysis experience
- Candidates must have the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers
- Candidates must be inquisitive with high energy and an eagerness to learn
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus (Russian, Mandarin, Spanish preferable)
- Technical fluency desirable - computer networking, computer programming, and/or IT security
- Competitive benefits package
- Threat intelligence training and mentoring by senior analysts
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events